Brooklynn's baptism was simply beautiful. We cannot adequately express thanks to everyone who particpated and everyone who attended. It touched our hearts to see so many supportive friends and family. My nephews played a huge roll saying prayers, singing a special musical number and also Christian gave the talk on the Holy Ghost. I cannot believe my oldest child is baptized. I am just so happy and so grateful that she is so faithful and obedient. Her biggest strength is prayer - she knows she can ask Heavenly Father for anything. What a gift! We love you Brooklynn and are so pleased with your decision! As soon as I figure out how to add a slideshow I will add some more pictures with family members - there are some really nice ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a wonderful day for your Family! Congratulations Brooklyn!
So grown up--I can't even believe it. Brooklynn, you are beautiful! I am so proud of you, girl!
She looks so beautiful! Congratulations. What a seet Mother's Day gift.
Post a Comment