Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our little Cupcake

The other day Anderson had disappeared for awhile and came back with frosting all over his hands and face. After a brief investigation I had realized that he had helped himself to the leftover cupcakes from the baptism. I must admit I am glad we did mini cupcakes because there was evidence that he ate NINE!

Then today I was in back and he came to me covered in a sticky mess again. I said "No way." Yep, my little smarty pants pushed the bench over to the kitchen counter and helped himself to the vanilla cruellers that I had just bought. Who knows how many he ate - the only evidence left were three cruellers with bites taken out of them and put back. Anderson is my Little Cupcake! I think the song playing applies - Let Them Be Little.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! They learn at an early age don't they! :)

Unknown said...

Good advice--let them be little. I need to remind myself everyday that Kennedy is only 2 once! (yeah!)