Friday, July 11, 2008
Ugh!
Do you like the new look? It is a rather frustrating but funny story. I thought I would be such a nice mother and make Anderson a blog tonight. We spent ALL day organizing and doing our inventory of our food storage. I am so tired and looked forward to a little fun blogging. Not so much. I found a cute Hello Kitty template and so I thought I would put it on for Mara since Brooklynn and Mara have the same template. Someone was talking to me and I was completely not paying attention. I changed the template and clicked view blog. For some reason my posts were coming up on Mara's blog. Then Nathan realized it - I changed MINE to Hello Kitty. Ugh. I had not saved anything! So here we go again. I have to add in all the stuff I had before. It is kind of ironic though - I spent all day getting rid of items that have expired, so now I can update all of my blog. So let me know if you like the look. I don't like it that much but I am having a really hard time getting a template I like - it keeps saying it's not well formed or something. Even the one I used to have is saying that. So we are starting fresh. I hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sorry Mindy, What a Pain!!! It is cute! Good luck, glad you have your food storage going! That is the next thing on our list to do.
like you don't have enough to do already! I am still pretty clueless about blogging, but your kids have their own blogs? I would love to see them. Where do I find the links? By the way, how do you have time for this, moving the food storage and substituting in Relief Society on Sunday??? Super Woman!
Post a Comment