Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Big Changes

All summer Brooklynn complained about not being able to see and we kept meaning to take her to the eye doctor. Well, school started and we didn't take her. Yesterday she came home and at 3 pm she told me she couldn't see the dry erase board. At 3:30 she was at the eye doctor. At 5:45 she came home looking like this:

Isn't she cute? She fell in love with this pink pair of glasses and that was it - she was set. She was so excited to be able to see everything when she left the store. I felt really bad - her eyesight is quite bad - I should have taken her a long time ago. But she always talked about getting glasses, so I thought she just wanted them. Well, when she couldn't see at school that was all the proof I needed. So here is the new Brooklynn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to see!! Bryant went through the same thing last year! Brooklyn looks so cute too!! :)

SpaceyKasey said...

Tell Brooklynn those frmaes are adorable! I want them in my size.