At first Anderson would come to our room a lot and sleep on the floor next to my bed or sometimes in a moment of weakness I would let him in the bed. Then he got adventurous. One night I went to check on the kids before bed and Anderson was nowhere to be found. Now it is like a game - Where in the house is Anderson sleeping tonight?
Here he is in the family room on the couch.
The next night he was asleep on the couch in the living room.
Then one night I was looking everywhere for Anderson and couldn't find him. My mom was in the shower and when she returned to her bedroom she asked my dad when he came? My dad said "who?" Anderson had quietly gone into their room with Papa there and fell asleep on their bed.
Then a couple days later I was waking up all the kids and couldn't find Anderson. Grandma and Papa let him stay all night in their bed! Can we say spoiled?
More often lately since Grandma and Papa went camping again he sleeps in the girls room. But I wonder where he will sleep tonight.



2 comments:
I guess the good thing is that he stays in the house and doesn't go outside! :)
Too cute! Nevermind Carmen San Diego, where in the world is Anderson. :)
And Mara. Too funny.
Post a Comment