I've Been Tagged!
I was tagged by Melody.
Here are the rules
1. Link to the person who tagged you and list these rules on your post.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, by leaving their names, as well as links to their blogs.
4. Comment to the people you've tagged and let them know they've been tagged
1. I am addicted to the crockpot! If there is chance that I can cook it in the crockpot I will. By the way, the French toast recipe I tried was nasty. So although addicted, I do have my limits.
2. People are usually shocked to find out that the Unit is my favorite tv show. I gave up Prison Break on the first season because hoping that the prisoners would be successful in breaking out was beginning to make me doubt that was good for me to watch. That is when I picked up the Unit.
3. My sister once told me that it takes a year for your brain to return to normal after a pregnancy. Well, I had six kids in six calendar years (2000-2005) so I feel I am doing pretty good on about 1/6 th of a brain. Seriously I am super forgetful. The other day I asked Dallen why he didn’t do something and his response was “I forgot. Now I am just like Mommy.” Pretty sad, huh?
4. I dream of living in Colorado or northern New Mexico. I didn’t understand humidity until I left CO to return to FL. Now I understand!
5. In addition to being a crockpot-aholic I am also a die hard blogger. I love reading my friends blogs and actually get lost in cyber world. Little did I know when I started my blog three years ago that I would actually be a real blogger someday. So Melody I could not be happier you started a blog. I am terrible about writing letters, but I love email and blogs!
6. I am beginning to think I have an addiction problem – I also LOVE food storage! I have actually started a forum about it – http://www.preparenow.freeforums.org/ - feel free to visit. Once I got started I just can’t stop. I would never have thought collecting food would be fun, but it is. Maybe it is just a sense of reassurance that I am following the prophet or that I am doing all I can to prepare for my family.
7. This is embarrassing – we are starting our own apparel business . We are selling t-shirts to raise money for various causes. One night Nathan drew a t-shirt on a piece of paper and I said “Wow, that looks like a ‘T’” He said “Are you serious? That is why they call it a ‘T’ shirt.” For some reason I never made that connection.
So here we go - Michelle, Bethany, Annika, Kasey, Kelly, Christy, and Kim - Tag - you're it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i enjoy reading your blog as well and seeing what you are up to. i am a bad blog commenter. but i love to read them :)
here is my family one just in case you wanted to see mine.
http://hayniehappenings.wordpress.com
and my theory is that in order to ensure that my children are smart they suck out some of my brain cells, and apparently you cant grow them back :) i know i was smarter before i had all three of them! but alas, you give me hope that perhaps one day i will be smart again . . .
I am in the middle of the brain loss right now, people probably think I am a complete idiot, or something of that sort. I always get my Brain back about 1 year after delivery. Isn't it wonderful!
you're so funny. And I admit I never thought pf the T shape either.
I'm way behind on blogstuff. Don't do the big read yet because then I'll have to do this fun one. :)
Love ya.
Post a Comment