Saturday, October 25, 2008
My bed is empty!!
I just had to share this exciting news - my bed is empty!! Nathan has been out of town for several days and I have been bombarded with little people in my bed. The first night is was two but last night it was three!! I had hardly any space and got kicked all night long. So I declared this morning that there will be no sleeping with mommy tonight. So it is 10:47 pm and no one is in my bed. Wahoo. Of course we will see if that lasts until morning. When Brooklynn has a bad dream she just keeps talking and talking until finally I tell her just to get in bed so we can sleep. Tonight I will not be manipulated. (We'll see.) Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Reminds me of when Steve use to travel "all the time." You really can't get any sleep with little ones in the bed (especially when they are talking your head off like Jennica and Brooklyn!) :) We do love them but we need our room too! :)
Post a Comment