Monday, October 13, 2008

NO WAY!

This is so absurd I just had to share. A couple weeks ago Brooklynn was running in the hallway, slipped and cut her lip - her tooth almost went through her lip. Then a little bit later Anderson had a big lip - it might have been right before. This weekend Joseph was hanging from the bunk beds and Brooklynn was holding his feet. He let go and smashed his face into the trundle. He cut both lips, had a swollen cheek and a bloody nose - thank goodness he didn't break it. Then today - after the endless warning to be careful, not run, etc. Anderson and Dallen ran into each other and Dallen had a bloody lip. If that is not absurd enough about two hours later Anderson tripped over Dallen on the ceramic tile, and bit his lip and cheek. Don't get me wrong, I am enormously grateful that nothing has been serious, but it doesn't make me look good.

What is truly annoying - is that it doesn't stop them. Yesterday Joe was hanging from the beds again. I guess he truly believes it was a fluke and couldn't possibly happen again. So any pointers all you moms out there? I could use any help I can get - I like their cute little lips and newly cleaned teeth! (LOL)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think they ever learn, I always have to remind my kids the same things every day all day, and they still forget. :) Too bad Halloween isn't today, then they could all go as the smashed up lips and face clan. :) J/K ... P.S. you are very lucky that there have been no stitches involved. :)