Thursday, November 27, 2008
Attitude
Mara came in our room and told us "We need to go outside. Can't we just go outside? We just need extra time by our selves." So I start typing it on her blog and she says "That is not even how you spell it." She is almost four and can't read yet - what an attitude. So when Nathan asked her how she knows that it is not spelled like that she stomped out of the room saying "You don't even know what I am talking about." Yesterday she showed me the dress she wants to wear for her princess party. I asked her if she was going to wear a princess dress because on the invitation we told all the girls to wear princess dresses. She said "Well, it is my party and I can wear whatever I want." What a stinker. Is she turning four or fourteen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow! From sweet little Mara? Who would have thought?
Can totally relate... Shayla just started with it too! What is happening to our sweet little girls? :) Good luck!
Post a Comment