Well, I have a ton of things to put on here, but one computer won't let me download the pictures and the other one won't let me sign on to the internet. So eventually I will post about our big Halloween party and then our election party too. But first I want to share my dream. Last night I had a dream that Nathan and I heard some kind of alarm going off. Nathan explained that that meant we were under a radar for attack and that it was going to be coming from the fort in St. Augustine.
Of course I was very confused and then I saw a huge explosion in the air. Followed by another and another and another. I was scared that the explosions would come to us, but they stopped at the edge of our yard. There were birds and frogs that were black from the explosions in the yard, but we were not harmed. Then I stood outside and said "They destroyed all of the wheat fields in Nebraska and the mid-west."
So you tell me - was this because I figured Obama was going to win when I went to bed, or is this a message about food storage. To be on the safe side I am going to assume it was a prompting to focus even more and food storage. The time will come when we might experience things like this. I want to be prepared - for my family's sake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment