Yummy spider salad.
The kool-aid hand that turned out looking like a bloody heart.
Wormy punch with the bloody heart.
Eyeball eggs.

Word games - how many words can you find using Jack o lantern and then we did Halloween.







Dinner in a pumpkin -the kids named him Jack. It was quite tasty - rice and ground beef with pumpkin. If I can find the recipe I will post it.

The crowd favorite doughnut on a string.





















Musical tombstones.

I love Anderson's face here - that is true joy and excitement!
Joe saying "C'mon. I want to win!"






Pass the pumpkin.


(Side note: we don't buy Bratz dolls. So Brooklynn had an activity at school where they earned fake money and got to buy from various stores they created. She came home with four Bratz dolls. I asked "Brookynn, why did you get Bratz dolls, you know we don't buy those?" She said "They were on clearance." You can't argue with that, can you?
Word games - how many words can you find using Jack o lantern and then we did Halloween.
(Side note: we don't buy Bratz dolls. So Brooklynn had an activity at school where they earned fake money and got to buy from various stores they created. She came home with four Bratz dolls. I asked "Brookynn, why did you get Bratz dolls, you know we don't buy those?" She said "They were on clearance." You can't argue with that, can you?



2 comments:
I was so excited that you added your blog! Have you seen mine? I love the pictures, the party idea, the kids are adorable...some of them look a lot like you...what a fun mama! And I absolutely love that what of your kids name is Anderson! How cool...I don't think I could have pulled off naming one of my kids Chalmers!
WOW! Very impressive!! You are such a creative and fun MOM! Way to go! The kids look so cute!
Post a Comment