
Well, apparently moving is a good thing for me. After carrying endless boxes, beds, couches, exercise equipment, laminate flooring, a washer, a dryer and a piano (gratefully just from the POD to the garage) I have somehow obtained super strength. Now if you really know me you will wonder who this really could be. A couple days after we moved in I broke the handle on the toilet. Nathan laughed and told the kids that I don't know my own strength. Last Friday I broke the pizza cutter while cutting Totino's and the next day I broke the handle right off the top of the broom. Nathan asked me if I was bit by a spider. Who knows. I even killed a giant spider the other day without flinching. I almost feel like Bob from the Incredibles - just touching something can break it. I am sure it will not last, but I know I really have gotten stronger. So I guess there are perks to moving.



1 comment:
Very impressive Mindy!! Never knew you had that much strength in you! :)
Post a Comment