The first clue led the kids to the laundry room where they found a magic money box. We counted 100 pennies and put them in the box .
Next, the kids were to draw a picture of what they thought they would look like at 100! I loved the wrinkles. Unfortunately I didn't get enough pictures.
We had to figure out the number of boxes of pudding to feed 100 people.
Chloe' thinking hard during the word game. How many words can you make using "One Hundred Days"? We did pretty good.
17 boxes! - Good thing we didn't have to make that much.
Here we rolled a dice until we reached the sum of 100. The kids guessed that it would take 90 something rolls. I guessed 39, but surprisingly it only took 22 rolls! The kids were shocked.
We read 100 pages - of course one of my favorites I Love You Stinky Face.
Here the kids are seeing how far 100 steps will take them.
Just look at those faces.
Here is Dallen organizing his 100 day snack.
We had a blast!



1 comment:
Wow, that's impressive. I wish I had that much creativity. Looks like everyone had super time!
Post a Comment