Okay, in case you do not know - at the end of high school I gave up my dream of being a doctor and decided I would be a paramedic. So firestations are SO exciting for me. We went on a homeschool field trip and I forgot my camera (sniff, sniff). I took a couple pictures on my phone but this is the best I got. Aren't they cute in their hats? We met a bunch of fire fighters and paramedics, toured the station, watched the medic truck go out on a call, then watch the fire truck go out on a call and then our friendly guide Fire Fighter Jimmy climbed the 100ft ladder for us. It was SO cool. I greatly admire what they do and cannot praise them enough. What bravery, devotion and service. Lord, please protect them.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Firestation field trip
Okay, in case you do not know - at the end of high school I gave up my dream of being a doctor and decided I would be a paramedic. So firestations are SO exciting for me. We went on a homeschool field trip and I forgot my camera (sniff, sniff). I took a couple pictures on my phone but this is the best I got. Aren't they cute in their hats? We met a bunch of fire fighters and paramedics, toured the station, watched the medic truck go out on a call, then watch the fire truck go out on a call and then our friendly guide Fire Fighter Jimmy climbed the 100ft ladder for us. It was SO cool. I greatly admire what they do and cannot praise them enough. What bravery, devotion and service. Lord, please protect them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment