Sunday, April 05, 2009

Racquetball

Nathan and Brooklynn were playing around - Brooklynn was trying to get a racquetball out of Nathan's hand. She was confident that she could get it out of his grip. Nathan asked "How?" She said "See." We were both a little confused and then she said "See, he said ow". We laughed and she was a bit disappointed that he said how not ow. So as she continued to try Nathan grabbed Brooklynn's leg. The smart little stinker said "Okay then I will just bounce on your bed." Nathan asked "Why?" She said "Because it will annoy you and you will let go of my leg." She was right! What a smart little thing.

Brooklynn read the post and said "You are not going to put that on my blog." Nathan asked "Why, because the world will know that you are annoying?"

2 comments:

Tori said...

She IS smart. What lucky parents! I think the ability to annoy increases in proportion to a child's intelligence (with some factoring of personality grating sometimes necessary). ^_^

Casey Gentle said...

My sister is having issues with her son being annoying! I wish we could skip that part! But I signed up for all of it! So bring on the pain in my rump! :)