We are a homeschooling family - sometimes that's great and sometimes not so much! And that's okay - we do it anyway!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Team Work
We bought a shelf for the living room and Nathan decided that it would be a good thing for the kids to work together and follow directions. So here it is... They worked hard and did a GREAT job!! Way to go, kids!
Ohmyheck Mindy those shelves are so hard to put together! Your kids must be super geniouses and I'm gonna have them come over next time I buy modular furniture.
3 comments:
Wow! What great, patient parents to let them do that!
Holy Cow, you guys are AMAZING!!!!Good Job!
Ohmyheck Mindy those shelves are so hard to put together! Your kids must be super geniouses and I'm gonna have them come over next time I buy modular furniture.
Post a Comment