Tuesday, June 02, 2009

School

Mara has been eagerly waiting for her day to officially start school. This year I could not do a whole lot with her because I was too overwhelmed with the other four. So I purchased curriculum for Mara too. So tonight Kelli brought over this slop that is cornstarch and water. It turned out really cool and we all loved it! Nathan asked the kids why it looks like liquid but when you touch it - it becomes like a solid. The kids did not know so Nathan said they should research it and write a paper about it. Mara said "I am in school, but I still don't know."

3 comments:

Tori said...

Isn't that funny that she thinks school should answer all her questions?! And what we all have to learn is that no matter how much "school we do" life is necessarily more full of learning than any effort we can make at formal education... and Parenthood, at least in my case, is DEFINITELY the PhD I may never have time to get formally!!!! ^_^

Erin said...

*needs more info on the slop*

Anonymous said...

You are so Amazing!! Keep up the great work Mindy! :)