Anderson is growing up a lot and Dallen too. Whew. Yesterday Anderson wanted to play with Dallen's Star Wars characters, but Dallen would not let him. Dallen even went so far as to put them in a bucket and hang the bucket on a hanger in the closet (pretty clever).
Andreson is pretty clever too so he put pillows and stuff down to get up high enough to get Annikan out. So he asked me several times to get Ob1 (I have no idea how to spell those crazy names). So finally I realized he was not going to let up, so I had Anderson go ask Dallen nicely if he could play with it.
Dallen was in the loft so Anderson went and said "Can I please play with OB1?" Dallen walked past us and went into his room. We followed hopeful. As Dallen was getting down the character Anderson said "I have Annikan." Dallen looked at me in surprise and said "How did he get that?" I told him he got it himself and I made sure he asked.
Dallen got out OB1 and handed it to Anderson. I was SOOOOO impressed that I praised Dallen extensively for being so kind and sharing so willingly. He further suprised me by giving Anderson a hug after I complimented him!!! Get out of town.
It is moments like these that keep me going on days where things are not quite so smooth. Thank you boys, I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment