
We had such a fun 4th of July. We started the day with a party at our friends' house. I have never seen such an amazing party planned by a five year old. This is the flag Abbie made for pin the star on the flag.

Here are all the kids making their very own stars for Pin the Star on the Flag.

Anderson is ready to go!


I love this face - he was concentrating so hard! But Christina was a BIG help!

Now on with the games...


uhhh, wrong way...


There you go.

Not everyone wanted to play but here is a look at the stars on the flag.

Here are the kids playing 4th of July pictionary. It was really cute!I believe Abbie's paper was freedom, so she drew a person out of jail. Very clever.


Here is Chloe' trying to entertain.

Here is Joe's wonderful artwork


Dallen had fireworks - good job, D.

Here is the crowd gathered around to play.

Anderson had the Constitution - he had a little help. (and would not sit still for the picture)


New toys!!!! Then on to Stars, Stars, Stripes played like Duck, Duck, Goose (very clever, Abbie)


Whew - look how fast Christina is!! I am VERY impressed.

Yummy cupcakes! (with LOTS of sprinkles)


These are the group shots that we got. Thank you for a wonderful party. A few hours later we all got together again at another friend's house for a pool party and cook out.

Very, very fancy pool. I just loved this little bar section

Chloe' and Daddy

Girls on the go.

Look at all those people in that pool!

Fun, fun.

We didn't bring the little ones bathing suits because we didn't think they would swim - I guess we were wrong.

The kids did take a small break from swimming to play the Wii.

Too cute!

Brooklynn.

Keila



Shy boy





Lots of smiles!




Fun, fun, fun. Thank you everyone for making our 4th of July so wonderful (well, except for Eddie having to go get stitches - good times, good times!)
No comments:
Post a Comment