Last night at dinner we were talking with the kids about our recent posts on facebook. We added the girls singing "Grandpa" and I added "I have a Dream" to the sidebar of my page. The girls were surprised by all the comments made on the video and then about Chloe's silly faces at the end. Chloe' pipes in "Can you delete you tube videos?"
Friday, March 12, 2010
You tube
Last night at dinner we were talking with the kids about our recent posts on facebook. We added the girls singing "Grandpa" and I added "I have a Dream" to the sidebar of my page. The girls were surprised by all the comments made on the video and then about Chloe's silly faces at the end. Chloe' pipes in "Can you delete you tube videos?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard at this!! Chloe' is hysterical! -Kelli
Post a Comment