Friday, July 16, 2010
Sea World
Well, last Saturday morning Nathan and I woke up and wanted to do something fun with the children. I was thinking maybe go to the park or a museum. Out of nowhere Nathan said "Sea World." So I humored him and we looked online. Then we saw that they have EZ pay so we can pay monthly. Next thing I knew we had bought tickets and were on our way to Orlando. The kids were so excited! It was their first theme park ever. We watched two shows and spent most of the time in the kids section. They were all tall enough to ride the Shamu roller coaster (Anderson just barely). It made his day to be big enough to ride a big ride!! We did not take a camera, but Nathan has a few pics on his phone. I will try to remember to post them. The best part was knowing we can go back so we did not have to stress about doing everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment