So to go along with our study of Japan we made rice. Normally the kids fuss and complain about eating rice. However, a friend suggested that I cook it in coconut milk - it was a hit. I almost fell over when I heard children ask for seconds!! Can you imagine? So they started getting creative - I think the fruit really helped, but they have actually asked to eat it again! Yipee!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Kids creations
So to go along with our study of Japan we made rice. Normally the kids fuss and complain about eating rice. However, a friend suggested that I cook it in coconut milk - it was a hit. I almost fell over when I heard children ask for seconds!! Can you imagine? So they started getting creative - I think the fruit really helped, but they have actually asked to eat it again! Yipee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment