Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I think we are getting old

So Nathan comes home from work late, enjoys a family dinner and then time to hang out with the kids on the couch. Brooklynn starts talking to Nathan about the school he went to since we went to their elementary school today for Dallen's kindergarten screening. Brooklynn commented "I wonder what your school looks like." Nathan responded "Well, you've seen my school." Brooklynn said "Oh, like the one in the school house book." That would be a school house book about one room school houses back like in the 1800s. Umm, no - like the one you saw in California when we visited. Oh funny that we can seem that old already. I am just glad I am not as old as Nathan!! Ha (he is only 5 months older - but don't tell).

1 comment:

SpaceyKasey said...

Ha! Wait until they find out there was no internet when we were their ages. Dinosaurs.

I like your page...You've done some work!