Thursday, July 17, 2008
Whew. I think we are almost ready for school. I took four kids to the dentist yesterday which totaled FIVE hours in the waiting room and then spent an hour at the chiropractor to turn around and take Dallen to the doctor today for his Kindergarten shots. I hope I will not have to see another doctors office for awhile. The kids were really good though - the dentist even came out to personally compliment me on what great kids I have. That was nice to hear! Now the trick is to get them to be that good for me. ha! I know the joy of motherhood is finding out they will behave for others. What a relief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Way to GO MINDY!!! I've been taking all of my kids with me everywhere lately and it is a lot of work! :) ... glad it is over for you!
Post a Comment