

Is it the full moon?

Is it constant afternoon thunderstorms?

Is it cabin fever becuase they can't go outside?
Is it the excitement and anticipation that school is coming soon?
Has the city zoo been picked up and put down on top of my house?
Did I feed them raw meat or something that made them turn into wild animals?
Is it my recent joking that the natives were getting restless?
Have my cute, sweet children turned into relentless little devils here to punish me for all my weaknesses?
Does anyone have an answer?
If I survive long enough to find out I will let you know.



1 comment:
Mindy, ... I am right there with you, so don't worry. Usually if I just take a couple of hours out of each day, and do something fun and creative with my kids they will go and play for most of the rest of the day. ... Here are some thoughts... Making a batch of cookies, playing with playdough (even making your own), having movies and popcorn during a rainy day, have the kids put together a puppet or play with stuffed animals (we all have plenty of those laying around!) make a hut in one of the rooms with big sheets, have your kids make a zoo in one of the rooms and put different suffed animals in different containers and then make tickes and have fun! Make cards for someone who is living away from you (like the Jordans :)... Anyways, hope this helps! It is hard, & I feel your pain girl, but isn't it totally worth it! :)
Post a Comment