Sunday, August 03, 2008

My circus

I figured I better post something so every knows I am still here and doing alright. Order has restored - in some degree. We at least went to church and didn't feel like a three ring circus. Well, kind of - with six kids 8 and under we always somewhat feel like a circus. My absolute favorite thing is when we go somewhere and one kid hops out of the truck, then another, then another. If I sit back and watch it usually makes me laugh - it is like the clown cars in the circus where clown after clown piles out and you have no idea how they fit them all in there. That is my life. So in honor of my week, my life and my children I am going to add a description to my site. I hope you like it.

No comments: