Saturday, August 23, 2008

I love my NOAA radio!

Wahoo! Fickle Fay is on her way far far away. If you haven't heard we have had a very pesky tropical storm here in FL that has been causing all kinds flooding and winds and tornadoes. It has been interesting. What was annoying was that Fay was stationary for a long time and then moved about 5 miles an hour taking it nearly forever to go away. Yesterday we had two tornadoes that were close by and all I have to say is I love my NOAA radio. It went off and we knew about it before the news even put the warning out. If you don't have one I highly recommend you get one. We took some pics and videos of the kids playing in the rain that I will post but I have to use the other computer for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are safe!!! We miss you all too so much! Shayla can't stop telling how much she misses Mara. I guess it's time to start a playgroup out here!!! :)