Monday, August 25, 2008

After scriptures

Well, as most of you know we are getting over a tropical storm that has caused endless rain and cabin fever in the worst way possible. I finally gathered the wild animals together last night to read some scriptures and it was like it took forever. We read from the Book of Mormon Reader so it is not like it was even the detailed scriptures in scripture language, but one would think it was going on for an eternity.

When I closed the book one of the children asked very enthusiastically "Are we done?" Very tired and having suffered from a migraine all day, I said "Yes." Then out of nowhere Mara said " Yea! Now we can go wild!"

I just chuckled and said "No, now you get to get ready for bed." Nice try.

2 comments:

SpaceyKasey said...

I'm with Mara...Let's do all go wild!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel when the kids can't go outside, or have nothing to do... things can get a bit crazy! Glad the rain has left!! :)