Thursday, September 04, 2008

Heavenly Father even cares about the little things

The other night I was praying before bed and asking that we would be kept safe. As I was praying I felt I should go check the boys' window. So when I finished my prayer I did and sure enough they had unlocked it and left that way. Oh how grateful I was for the Spirit speaking to my mind. Now who knows that we would ever have needed for the window to be locked, but the mere exercise of obedience when it comes to safety was enough to touch my heart and overwhelmingly fill my soul with gratitude. How much our Father loves us. And He really knows everything - even the small stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is real, and does care about us. I think when we pray for safety then the Holy Ghost can and will promp us when something is unsafe (it is one of his gifts to us)... So, if we heed the prompting we will be safe! It is so Amazing! What is weird is I was just having this talk with Bryant a couple of days ago. I Love Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost!