Sunday, September 21, 2008

Where in the house...continued

Well, one night while I was reading scriptures to the children at bedtime, somehow Anderson (my sneaky little man) went into my room and fell asleep in my bed. Where in the house is Anderson sleeping tonight? Of course we put him back in his bed when we went to sleep, but he returned.

Now this is my favorite. I was tucking the kids into bed (the boys to be more specific). I asked Anderson "Where are you sleeping?" He pointed to my room. I laughed - I meant which bed in the boys' room he was sleeping on, but I guess he had other ideas. Well, Nathan and I went to work not paying attention and as I tried to leave my room I was startled - I found this outside my door.

He was as close as he could be to my room without actually being inside. Then once we knew he was there we started glancing back and every now and then. I looked back just as he rolled into my room and I quick told Nathan "look - he made it in!" He sure is quite a funny little guy. But hey, he makes bedtime interesting - it is like a nightly game of finding the boy before I go to sleep. Then of course he may not be in the same spot when he wakes up either. What a nut.

No comments: