Friday, October 03, 2008

I nove you the nost

A couple days ago I had a migraine and Nathan couldn't come home. I was miserable most of the day. On the way to go meet the kids for an after-school activity, I went to the bathroom - partly to use the restroom, but more just to have a moment of peace and quiet. Mara was saying something and I was so frustrated - I just wanted quiet. Then Anderson started "Mommy..." Inside I thought "Can't they just leave me alone?" Then Anderson said "Mommy, I nove you the nost." It was so cute, so sweet and could not have been planned better. Surprisingly I felt much happier and was able to go help with the activity. Again, I think that was one of those tender mercies.

So to capture the cuteness I tried to get Anderson to say it again. He will say it all the time - until I get the camera. So this is the best I could get. It kind of sounds like he is saying "I wove you the nost." Either way - he is just too cute.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thoes are sweet moments, Shayla is my sweetie who will come to me and tell me she loves me, it just makes you feel so much better. :)

SpaceyKasey said...

No, I love you the nost. Especially after the surprise ohine call the other day. Yay.