Who's that sleeping in my bed? Well, I can tell you one thing - it sure isn't me. The little people have taken over and the don't care what we say or do. They don't even ask for permission, they just slip in while we are sleeping. Then we wake up when we realize there is no more room for us. Unbelievable - the first four never did. I guess this is why they say that the baby in the family is spoiled. I guess we have two. They think the rules don't apply to them.
Despite my exhaustion and frustration I couldn't pass up how cute this picture is. Both Daddy and Anderson with their arms over thei head and both had their belly showing, but I covered up Nathan to be nice. Aren't they cute?



1 comment:
That is funny! My Sister who had had one of her Daughters that kept wanting to come in so she just had a sleeping bag set up by the side of the bed for her Daughter (I thought this was a good idea.:) Good Luck Mindy!!!
Post a Comment