
Well, we are officially a homeschooling family. It is a little wild and crazy, but I must admit week three is better than the first two. But today Dallen said the funniest thing. I was sitting at Chloe' and Dallen's table while they did their math, helping them as they needed. Dallen turns to me and says "This is hard Mommy. At school we never had work that we needed help with." I just laughed and told him it is because he is so smart and doing such a great job. He is doing first grade work in all subjects and is really doing well. He might need a little help figuring out how to do something, but he is quite capable of all the work he is doing.



2 comments:
You are Amazing! Wow! Good luck! Tell Mara her A's look awesome! :)
I am impressed that you took on the task! Glad to hear it is going well.
Post a Comment