We are a homeschooling family - sometimes that's great and sometimes not so much! And that's okay - we do it anyway!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter at Grandma and Papa's
Anderson guarding the cars he rather enjoyed playing with. This crazy spin top game that the kids played the entire time. Dallen watching the game. My nephews - Aaron, Ethan, Christian, Brandon and Evan. My multitudes. I guess his glasses are working - he found the magic egg!! Go Joseph. The whole crew!! Anderson and his Papa. Anderson and Brandon.
Christian and Joseph. Mara and Papa.The silly face shot - with Sasha - I guess she couldn't stay away from the kids any longer. Mara. The lone eater. It almost looks like Anderson is winking at me! Thanks Grandma, Papa and the Morse's - we had a great time!!
3 comments:
Wow marathon posting! Looks like everyone is doing well. You amaze me Mindy! Come see us soon we miss you!
Holey Moley! That dog looks huge and it sort of looks like he/she was the one keeping all of those kids in line!
Looks like everyone had a great time! I talked to Debbie yesterday and she said you weren't feeling well. I hope you get better quickly!
Post a Comment