Sunday, May 09, 2010

I have been a slacker

Okay, Okay - I have been a slacker. I figured I better post this on my blog for anyone not on facebook......

We know we are crazy, we know how this happens, we meant to do it and no, we do not have cable...wondering?

We are PREGNANT!!!!

Yes, you read that right. Me, the person who so adamantly said we were done. The person who DID NOT want to ever be pregnant again, change diapers or potty train. Unbelievable! In short, we fasted, we prayed and this is the answer. So to answer the basics - I will be 10 weeks tomorrow - due on December 6th - but I have never gone to my due date. Let's hope this baby doesn't change that. So that is the news here in the Hoffmann house. We have the first ultrasound of our little kidney bean so hopefully I will post that sometime soon - no guarantees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congratulations! You are awesome and will be so blessed for giving this little spirit a one in a Million chances of coming to an incredible home (like yours)! :) Keep Smiling!