Wednesday, June 02, 2010

School time

So I told the kids it was time for school and of course, I faced the normal resistance. Mara was the head negotiator and asked for ten more minutes. I said no so she tried for five. When I again refused she tried for two. So cute that she continued I had to say yes. Next I hear Dallen telling the kids to play really slow. I bit confused I continued to listen and heard Joseph say "Make it really boring." Seriously - they wanted the time to go as slow as possible so they wanted to make it boring. Too funny

1 comment:

Amanda and Steve said...

That is funny. And I never told you congratulations on your pregnancy! I guess you'll need to have more after that so this little one has a sibling a year apart from him like the others! j/k That's not a funny or even slightly original comment.