Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baby names

Well, one day I was sitting around thinking about girl names. All of our girls have the middle initial R so I was trying to come up with something. As I thought the name Isabelle Rayne came into my mind. So I called Nathan and surprisingly the day before Nathan was walking into work and thought of the name Isabella, but didn't really like the a at the end. So I thought, well, maybe that will be the baby's name.

So what if it is a boy. Every time someone asks me how many boys and girls I have they respond with "Oh, so this is the tie breaker." So I think the name Ty would be cute. I never considered it before, but under the circumstances I think it is cute!

Last night I was talking with Nathan about names again. I said "Well, we could still use Rayne for a boy but spell it Rayn." Nathan emphatically said "No way!" I was really surprised until he put the names together ....... Ty Rayn. Doesn't. quite. fit.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

What? If it's a girl you're not going to name her Melodie? Crazy. I think the name Isabelle is really cute!!

Jessica Chalmers said...

Both cute names! Though I am quite fond of Ty (Tighe).

paige said...

You always pick out great names! I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl...or maybe both. LOL