Tonight is Cub Scouts. Joseph asks me (about 30 minutes after I sewed on two buttons that got ripped off last week) "Do you have any tennis shoes?" Since I have been pretty fed up lately because Nathan has been out of the country all week - I said "No, I do not wear little boy shoes." Sarcasm - I know, I try not to do it but Joseph has become Mr. Obvious Question man. So he goes on to tell me that his tennis shoes are covered in hitchhikers. So I calmly said "then pick them off". "With my hands?" Ummm, yes.
A while later he comes and tells me he got them all off! Yipee. My next question seems ridiculous that I would even ask it, but I just had that feeling. "Where are the hitchhikers?" "On my floor." Does that seem odd to anyone else? I mean, seriously - he hasn't worn his shoes for some time because of the hitchhikers so he leaves them all over the floor just to be picked up on something else. But I am not eight and I have never been a boy so I guess it just did not occur to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Mindy. I love your blog. This is Deb Knapp here, under the name of mediterraneanmom. I once tried a food blog that I quickly dropped, but am still registered under that name. Love your stories. Please call me if you ever need anything at all. xoxo
Post a Comment