Friday, October 07, 2011

Maze of Bones


As a family we are reading the series The 39 Clues. We love it! So when we started our own book club it was no surprise that one group chose to read the first book in the series – Maze of Bones. This was the group of girls ages 8 to 11 so I let them lead their own group. I had printed out some games and ideas for a book club, but I do not know of any specific ideas that pertain to this book.

However, for a snack we made pain au chocolat. It is a French bread with chocolate. I chose it because that is what Dan and Amy eat at one point in the book. Here is the recipe I used – http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Pain-Au-Chocolat . I got a lot of compliments on the bread so I would have to say it as a success, but then again, I am one of those major chocolate lovers!

No comments: