As most of you know we are trying to close on a house. It is a short sale though and keeps getting pushed back. I think "Why do they call it a short sale if they always take a long time?"
Anyway, when we went to see the house we decided immediately that we would have to replace the flooring - it is gross.
So one day Mara said "Those people at the tooth fairy house didn't take care of it."
I said "What? Tooth fairy house?"
She said "Yes, the people at the tooth fairy house didn't take care of the carpet but we will."
Then it dawned on me - she meant two-story house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How sweet! I love those moments. You'll have to remeber to tell her that story when she's older, she'll get a kick out of it :)
Hilarious! Kids are great!
Gotta love a 4 year old! Too cute!
Congratulations!! So excited for you to get a new house! That is Wonderful News!
Post a Comment