Friday, July 10, 2009

I concur


Ahh. What a delightful day! I drove all the way to Ocala to see Dr. Hall (well worth the drive) and I think he is going to fix me and help me feel more energetic and no headaches!

Then I got home and Nathan wanted to go to Walmart to get the boys a bike. They had a perfect one for Dallen, but we were unsure about Joseph. So we went to Target. I could hardly contain my happiness when Nathan said "I see what you mean about Walmart and Target." Ahhh. Isn't it wonderful when you can agree - Walmart is so dirty and the aisles are so narrow - I could go on but I won't. I am just excited that he now sees why I prefer the bullseye!

1 comment:

annika said...

I totally agree. It's the same even out here in Cali! I'm a Target girl all the way! Although I've found a few things at Walmart that are significantly cheaper, Target is by far a much more pleasant shopping experience :)