At first I thought "Really, a lobster - okay Joseph." But then it popped in my head (the Spirit prompting me) "It is a scorpion!" So I asked Joseph - is it a toy? No. Where is it? It was under the couch. Where is it now? Under the couch. So I get Nathan because I am not that brave and we head downstairs.
As walk step by step down the stairs I hear Dallen say "Don't worry I threw it away"!!!!!!!!! I said "WHAT?" He said - yes, I threw it away. Was it dead, Dallen? Yes. Well that was good news. So we look in the garbage to see if it really was a scorpion, but we could not find it. Nathan asked Dallen if he wrapped it in a paper towel and he said "No, I just picked it up by the tail"!! AHHHHH. Gratefully the silly thing was dead - I did find it in the garbage and it was a scorpion. I could not be more grateful that we just had a bug service come out to spray.
I am hoping tomorrow will be less adventurous, but we are going walking on the bike trail, so we shall see.



3 comments:
That's just plain horrible.
Yikes! Gotta love Florida!
Post a Comment